l) A comparative study of child trafficking in India and United States
m) Child marriage trafficking
n) The politics of human trafficking
o) Online sex trafficking
16. Sarkar, S. 2005. Poverty and girl child labour: a study in brick kilns. South Asian Journal of Human Rights, 1(1-2): 173-183.
26. Sarkar, S. 2006. Accounting for air pollution. The Management Accountant, 5(6): 85-88.
39. Sarkar, S. 2007. Organizing working women in informal economy. Asian-African Journal of Economics and Econometrics, 7 (1-2): 447-460.
72. Sarkar,S.2016 Trafficking of women and girls for sex trade from Nepal to India. Challenge (Taylor and Francis: Routledge),59(5):434-458.
74. Sarkar,S. 2017. Migration and trafficking networks: a research note. Journal of Trafficking, Organized Crime and Security,3(1-2):32-39.
75. Sarkar, S. 2020. Sex trafficking in India: the politics and effects of COVID-19 pandemic. DOI:10.13140/RG.2.2.17077.0176/1.
76. Sarkar, S. 2020. How traffickers exploit the COVID-19 pandemic. DOI:10.13140/RG.2.2.10366.13123.
77. Sarkar,S. 2020. Children in the sexting clutches of traffickers during quarantine. DOI:10.31140/RG.2.2.22209.30567.